Investor FAQs

How do I purchase shares in Bullseye Mining Limited ?

If you are interested in purchasing shares in Bullseye Mining Limited, please contact Peter G Burns for further information:

I require a copy of my Bullseye holding statement for tax purposes, whom do I contact ?

All Registry Communication to:

Automic Group

By Mail: GPO Box 5193, Sydney NSW 2001

In Person: Automic, Level 5, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000

P: 1300 288 664 (within Australia) +61 2 9698 5414 (international)

F:+61 2 8583 3040



How do I obtain a copy of Bullseye’s annual report and financial statements ?

As a shareholder, a copy of Bullseye’s annual report and financial statements will be mailed to you at the address registered with the company.  If you do not receive a copy for any reason, please contact Peter G Burns to request a copy:

I wish to change my registered address to receive correspondence from Bullseye by mail ?

To update your address details, please contact the company’s share registrar on the details outlined above.

Can I subscribe to receive alerts about Bullseye's progress ?

Yes, you can register to receive alerts by email from Bullseye. To subscribe for email alerts click here.

How can I unsubscribe from receiving Bullseye’s email alerts ?

You can unsubscribe from email alerts by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the Email Alerts page.